Monday, June 6, 2011

Cleanse Day 2

Today was interesting just like any day on this crazy cleanse. I can't tell the difference in days either, maybe I've just been inside our house to long. Today I didn't eat enough food and therefore I was irritable and overwhelmed. I made my smoothy this morning but it turned into such a weird consistency that I eventually poured it out got on the computer and then started cleaning and feng shui'ing the house for a couple of few hours. Next thing I know it's 1pm and I haven't eaten anything yet. I made a quick snack of cauliflower and half an avocado then cooked some spinach, mushrooms, garlic and brown rice but it took awhile for everything to settle in. Then I continued to clean the house more which didn't help the irritation a whole lot : )

Tonight was more spinach, mushrooms and garlic with brown rice and sweet potatoes and onions. Right now I'm also sipping on my evening smoothy of strawberries and bananas. At least my meals are all very colorful. Still waiting for my skin to clear up but hey it's only been two days, let's give it a week. I don't have a scale to track my weight but I'm sure I'll be able to see some results in a week also.

60 supplements in the body so far and 406 left to be ingested.

It works if you work it!

1 comment:

  1. You poured your smoothie on your computer? Don't you think that's a little extreme? :-)

    ReplyDelete